Sunday, January 11, 2009

11/365







We had a blast today! It was our neice's birthday. We celebrate together as a whole family all of the cousin's birthdays. So...today we all bundled up and headed to the hill for some sledding. It was the perfect day! My oldest dd didn't quite catch air like my bro-in-law, but I love this picture of her. Because *I* know she has a huge smile on her face under that scarf and her eyes are smiling too!


(It was a long day and I have lots of pics. I'll put them up on my other blog tomorrow--but I couldn't skip today's entry on here!)

10 comments:

Jen said...

Fantastic "action" shot!
Love her smiling eyes :)

Heather said...

both of these pictures are amazing!! I love your bro-in-laws pic!! I saw you enlarge it and frame it so he can take it to his office!!

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh! GREAT Action picture!! I LOVE IT! Also, your niece is beautiful...who could not make a picture of her look beautiful... :)

Head Gaggler said...

Oooh I LOVE these. Looks like so much fun. Beautiful eyes too.

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE both!!! Those eyes are amazing!!! That eye shot would look great in black and white too.

Lisa said...

great pics..

Tami Davis Photography said...

Great Shots! I love the face on your bro-inlaw it cracks me up. And your neice is very beautiful.

Jolie said...

Jealous, we rarely get snow here!

Marisa said...

That first one is priceless!

The second is gorgeous.

Love that you all celebrate the birthdays together. Reminds me of my youth with my cousins. :-)

Anonymous said...

They are great pics Laura!!!