Wednesday, January 7, 2009

7/365

I took this pic today because I want to remember us all gathered around the table working on school. Hudson chills out in his high chair listening to us read. Everyone spreads their books out and our day begins. We have a schoolroom, but for some reason we've migrated to the dining room table. I think it's the bright sun that comes in.

Today I realized that I don't want to take these times for granted. I can get so caught up in all that needs to be done that I forget to take time to realize how blessed I am! I understand that this pic might not mean much to those that see it, but what it resembles is something that I never want to forget.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That will be a fun picture to look back on when you remember what "school" was like when the kids were little. How fun!

Jen said...

That's a great perspective. Home schooling allows for so much more than academic learning....cheers to you!

suepsales said...

Great Minds at Work!!! Special times and I can see why you want to have a picture. I love how Hudson looks out over all the action. Soon and very soon he'll be a part of it all. :)

Hayley said...

I love it!!! Really gives us more of an idea of your life!!! Plus Im really nosey about seeing other people houses, lol!!!

--Hayl

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

Oh girl, today I have been all weepy and thinking about this very thing - now you got me in tears again LOL what wonderful WONDERFUL memories you have here...

Lindsay said...

I love that! They look like they are concentrating so hard, too. Precious.